Covetous Covetous

Tough love.

Weird and creepy. I guess it's a sort of metaphor for unconditional love when you look at it. Still it was fun for the short while I played it.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Stunning.

I've never had so much fun with a flash game. I love the musical soundtrack and all the little cameos and parodies are brilliant. The Lady Gaga level and Toy Story 3 really stand out for me.

Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

True to it's title.

Though the idea is fairly simple, the game is carried out in a fluid way. The bloody tracks and the sky perspective really make this an incredible game.

It's those small things that really make me feel like an assassin.

Goin Up Goin Up

An UPlifting Experience

I certainly had fun with Toss The Turtle, but with Goin Up, I had loads more of fun. What I enjoyed was feeling more in control of the character. To my surprise, I could actually pick completely different characters such as Scout from TF2, Mario and even a shy guy with a chainsaw. The only let down would probably be the final unlock which is.....what I assume to be an inside joke.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

A True Luchador!

Burrito Bison is among the top tier of toss games. The soundtrack is awesome, upgrading powers feels accomplishing and Burrito Bison himself is awesome.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

PARTY AND PARTY

An excellent tribute to an infamous video. Clearly a parody of text based games which is what really made it what it is.

Also that Party Boy theme is poppin'. Coincidentally today is FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Not Something I'm Used To

Not used to this strange style of platforming that's like SNES Prince of Persia, but honestly it was kind of fun. The soundtrack is especially awesome, it sounds like something out of a SNK vs Street Fighter game. The main character's voice is annoying but also charming in an unusual way.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Requires Focus

Requires a lot more focus than I had thought, still had fun and Short Circuit is one of my favorite Daft Punk songs.

Super Crossover Bros. v2 Super Crossover Bros. v2

Made me happy.

Senseless crossovers are rarely funny. This is quite funny though, especially that random Liu Kang battle.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

WHAT A STORY MARK

There's no way this flash can be disliked. Fans and even haters of the original Room will like this game regardless. Its hilarious, has some 80s references here and there, and the graphics are like an Mother game. The little minigames including the one that's like Pokemon is ingenious too.