A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

Heart Warming

Wow, NewGrounds really has some stupid people. The author himself said "it's short".

I missed this last year, but it's a very heartwarming animation. I'm sure it would win several Oscars if it were to become a full length movie.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Incredible tribute.

I am very content after watching this. An excellent take on the original song and just a an awesome tribute to the Mario RPG game in general. I love the animations and the neon lined characters in the beginning.

Easily a 10/10.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Why So Much Hate?

This is an accurate representation of certain people's comedic styles. This roast is well done and even has an excellent use of Deadmau5.

Covetous Covetous

Tough love.

Weird and creepy. I guess it's a sort of metaphor for unconditional love when you look at it. Still it was fun for the short while I played it.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Stunning.

I've never had so much fun with a flash game. I love the musical soundtrack and all the little cameos and parodies are brilliant. The Lady Gaga level and Toy Story 3 really stand out for me.

Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

True to it's title.

Though the idea is fairly simple, the game is carried out in a fluid way. The bloody tracks and the sky perspective really make this an incredible game.

It's those small things that really make me feel like an assassin.

Party boy theme 8-bit Party boy theme 8-bit

FANTASTIC remix.

Really sounds retro and makes me want to party....

MermaidMan and Barnacleboy MermaidMan and Barnacleboy

Damn shame.

If only the later seasons of Spongebob looked like this...